A poem...
I was thinking back over this past semester, and of some things that God has taught me. I thought I would post a poem that I wrote in hopes that it might be a blessing.
He is Everything to Me
He's my Guide
When I can't see the light,
He's my courage
When I can't seem to fight.
He's my comfort
When I cry through the night.
He's my Jesus,
And He's Everything to me.
He's my friend
When I feel all alone.
He's my Rock
When I've only a stone,
He's my Advocate
When I come to God's Throne.
He's my Jesus
And He's Everything to me.
He's my Confidence
When my mind is all a blur,
He's my Healing Power,
When I can't find a cure.
He's my steadfast hope,
When my heart can't endure.
He's my Jesus,
And He's Everything to me.
May God be Glorified!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home