Wow! How long does something like that take. It is beautiful! Sj, you are so talented. I am so glad that you are using & perfecting this gift from God.
I haven't usually timed myself on how long it takes to accomplish something (that might be depressing). But I think this is the most tedious style I've learned yet.
Thank you for your comments. I enjoy pen and ink, it just takes time. Deb- try something scary. It's the only way to stretch yourself to where you never thought you could be. The only way you can ever draw people is if you try. :)
6 Comments:
Wow! How long does something like that take. It is beautiful! Sj, you are so talented. I am so glad that you are using & perfecting this gift from God.
I haven't usually timed myself on how long it takes to accomplish something (that might be depressing). But I think this is the most tedious style I've learned yet.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
WOW!!!!! Thats realy cool that you can draw like that.
A.Jedediah
Thank you for your comments. I enjoy pen and ink, it just takes time.
Deb- try something scary. It's the only way to stretch yourself to where you never thought you could be. The only way you can ever draw people is if you try. :)
This is an incredible drawing. I am very impressed. I wish you well at college. Blessings.
Post a Comment
<< Home