Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Good morning!

Okay, not much of anything exciting to say right now except that today I got up early! :) My sister is making herself presentable and then we are venturing up to the little diner to have a lovely breakfast. :) Then, I have MUCH work to do in order to be ready for this coming semester!
Just a warning: After January 20th, I may not be posting much, if any, until May because I will be at college. So if you happen to read this little blog of mine and wonder if I fell off the face of the planet, not to worry- I did. :) Just kidding. hehe :)

"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures forevermore." Psalm 16:11

YOU have a GREAT day! :)

5 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger A. Victoria said...

SJ, I love it! You have fallen off the face of the planet. When you manage to get back on the face of the earth I will look forward to hearing all about the adventure. It will be exciting, I am sure!

A

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger May God Be Glorified! said...

Well, hopefully you can know about my "Journey off the Face of the Earth" while it's happening and not all of it afterward. :) hehehe

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger A-Jedediah said...

Is that a quote, or Bible verse?
I hope you have a great time down there.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger A. Victoria said...

:-) I had better hear all about it while you are there.

A

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger May God Be Glorified! said...

A Jed- I guess it would be a good thing if I would put references to the things I have in quotes, huh! It is a Bible Verse. Psalm 16:11. I will fix it. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home