Pictures



Here are some pictures that I've taken here at school. The first one is another illustration I just finished. It was a 'scientific' illustration demonstrating how yeast works. First, the yeast eats the sugars from starches in the dough. Next it lets off carbon dioxide gases which causes the bread to rise. Last when the bread is put in the oven it is too hot for the yeast to survive, and they cease making bubbles and die. Sorry if it seems slightly morbid. The last ones are of the fountain in front of our Sports Center. I had to take these for a class project. It was fun.

2 Comments:
Those are great! I am so glad that you were able to post them.
I really like the project that you did. It is unique and neat.
A
Shannon, what a blessing you are in my life! I am so glad you told me about your blog...it is wonderful and I so enjoyed seeing the pictures you drew!!! God is truly glorified by your work. I am praying for His assignment for you when you graduate (and for this summer, too!) I love you!!
Mrs. "B"
Post a Comment
<< Home