Saturday, March 11, 2006

MIDTERMS!


Greetings!
Here I am in the middle of midterms, and I'm taking a break at Panera Bread! Gotta love this place. I thought I'd update you all on how things are going. We've made it to the middle of the semester, and God is SO faithful. It blows my mind that He is always so good to me even when I fail Him, and I am grateful for that.
We've heard a lot of good sermons lately. Yesterday Evangelist Dave Young spoke on personal revival. It reminded me that I must be ever mindful to walk in the Spirit so as to not fulfill the lust of the flesh. It's so easy to fall into self-centeredness and slip from where God would have me to be. I'm grateful that though I fall I shall not be 'utterly cast down'. God is so good!
We have Bible Conference coming up after midterms this week. I look forward to the break from classes, and the saturation of good preaching.
My projects are still going well. God is good to give me ideas when I need them.

The picture at the top was actually my first illustration this semester. It's for Hans Christian Anderson's "Little Match Girl".

More later....

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger A. Victoria said...

Shannon, I like! Very nice!!! I am so proud of you. That looks great! Keep up the good work and keep your eyes on the Father.

Love you,
Ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home